About the Opportunity
Join the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) as our new Communications and Marketing Manager! Based in Darwin, Northern Territory, this position will be responsible for the delivery of communications and marketing across MAGNT and the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies.
Who are we looking for
We are seeking an experienced communications and marketing professional to develop and implement strategies that profile MAGNT collections, exhibitions, programs and events and attract audiences to all MAGNT sites.
You will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for engaging audiences both in person and in the digital space
- A knack for developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and motivation to enhance MAGNT’s profile through strategic marketing, publicity and communications strategies
- Capacity to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment
In addition to working for a leading cultural and scientific institution, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary of $110,000 per annum plus generous additional benefits, including salary sacrificing options and relocation assistance.
How to Apply
If you are passionate about communication and marketing, this is your next opportunity – Apply here now.
To apply for this job please visit magnt.applynow.net.au.